Friday 1 March 2013

I'm Most Proud Of...


A few images of some art that I've made over the last while - and still love!

Top Left: Inspired by Teesha Moore and her 16-Page Journal

Top Center: A close-up of one of the postcards I made for the International Mixed Media Postcard Swap V.1.

Top Right: A large mixed-media piece that I did with a western theme. It hung above our fireplace for quite a while.

Middle Left: A journal page that I did for my good friend MaryAnn using paint, ink and magazine images.

Middle Center: My favourite mixed media fabric piece to date: the cover for last year's Daytimer! Check out the entire front and back cover here.

Middle Right: Part of a spread from my BEST Journal that I made using fused plastic bags.

Bottom: The pretty beaded binding of a hardcover book that I made while at a workshop given by the fabulous Wendy Schwartz at Stampadoodle in Bellingham.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)