Friday 20 January 2012

My Fake Romance With Teesha Moore

*Just a reminder that today is the
LAST DAY to sign up for the
International Mixed Media Postcard Swap!

In the meantime, here's a little eye candy for you.

By Teesha Moore


By Teesha Moore

By Teesha Moore

Have you been wondering where to start when working on your postcards?

I have recently watched the entire series from Teesha Moore on how she assembles her amazing journal pages and I thought that a lot of the ideas are so postcard-friendly

I decided to post the video below on here since she is a major inspiration for my own work. All of her videos can be found at http://www.teeshamoore.com/.

She takes these two pages from start to finish in her overall series, so they're really interesting to watch. I really thought that watching her go step-by-step was great, since I am in awe of some of her other pages.

I love how she fills her pages right up and makes them look energetic without being overcrowded.

Sit back and enjoy the process, Lovelies :)


3 comments:

  1. I'm so excited about the postcard swap!! Can't wait! Thanks for the video inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too! I can't wait to make new friends! :D:D:D:D Thanks Shannon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh!! these are fabulous, and what a great video. I have become a you-tube fanatic since signing up for this swap. Really looking forward to this, such fun playing and creating!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)