Monday 10 October 2011

aaaaaaand exhale!


 Last night's Turkey Dinner was a HUGE success!

New stuffing recipe: awesome.
Gravy: rich and so tasty!
Turkey: moist and flavourful.
Whipped yams: smooth and creamy.
Potatoes with bacon and green onions: a total hit!
Brussels sprouts: Roasted in the oven but a little underdone...

If the only complaint was the Brussels sprouts (which only half of the guests like anyway) I think the dinner can be called a success.

If you'd like to know more about my recipes and techniques for this dinner, comment below! I'll be happy to include some of my secrets in this week's posts!

The juiciest and most flavourful turkey I've ever tasted.
Our own adaptation of this recipe. Thanks, Monkey!

The rest of today entails a little bit of the following: deep breaths, sweatpants and slippers, blankets, pillows, a good book, my Monkey, and the kittens. I'm loving the fact that I don't have to cook for a few days! Life couldn't be better.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, sausagespaghetti is yum too :) but that dinner of yours here... looks even more yummy, delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)