Monday 11 February 2013

New Collage Sheets - Cards and Mixed Media Goodness

You may have noticed that I've added a page to my blog called Collage Sheets. I've also added a button for Collage Sheets to the right ------------->

I have some AWESOME collage sheets for you to play with.

Here are some of the ones that I'm selling (for almost free! Seriously!) Click here to buy some nifty collage pages for yourself!

Note: The images here are not the same quality as the full-resolution images that will be sent to you upon purchase.
I love these Mexican Loteria cards.
If I could have a whole deck, I would put them all together into wall art.
You'll receive a high-res scan of these five cards. 
Creepy face cards - I've used these on book covers and in collage. They're great!

A portion of a collage that I did in pinks and reds.
You'll get the entire image. 

A portion of a collage that I did in greens and browns.
Again, you'll get the entire image. 
A portion of a collage that I did in blue with a couple of butterflies (stamped and cardstock).
Again, you'll get the entire image. 
A portion of a gelli print that I did in reds, black, and lime green.
Again, you'll get the entire image.
A portion of a collage that I did in oranges and reds.
Again, you'll get the entire image.
The five mixed-media collage pages above (in their full form - these are just snippets) are sold in a 5-pack for only 5 bucks! (Click here to browse.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)