Wednesday 20 February 2013

More Bound Journals!

I've been having a GREAT time making more beaded-spine journals in my studio!

Number one: Green and Purple
Various textured papers in purple, green, and brown (on the inside cover) with glass bead accents.




Number two: Burgundy and Blue
Another favourite, for sure!

The overall effect is pretty awesome with the rich burgundy and steel blue!

The inside spine. You can see that the paper is a lovely, thick, natural style. 

I am SO in love with this inside paper - and it's metallic! Heavenly. 

A close-up of the beading detail. I absolutely love these beads together!

Both #1 and #2 are available here in my etsy shop. 


1 comment:

  1. oooh love your journals ! I adore bookbinding but need to carve some time to get better at it and try new ways of binding :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)