Friday 4 January 2013

What Goes on the Back of the Postcards?

For those of you who are participating in the International Mixed Media Postcard Swap V.3.0, you may be pondering what to put on the backs of your cards!

I just finished the backs of mine. I will write a little message once the addresses are all sorted, and then I'll be ready to pop them into the mail!

Some ideas for what to put on the backs of your cards:
- click here for some images that I showed during the last swap
- write a favourite quote
- include your contact information in case the recipient wants to connect with you (optional)
- write a little note telling about what you're doing in your part of the world
- write a poem
- paste on a funny picture or stamp on something that you love
- any other ideas? Please share in the comments!



Since I featured hues of yellow on the fronts of my cards, I chose my yellow washi tapes to decorate the backs.
I had lots of paint smudges on the backs of my cards, but I'm ok with that. It adds to their creative nature.

I used my letter stamps to write out the word "postcard." I love the messy way that the lettering turned out!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)