Wednesday 1 August 2012

More Love for Roberts Creek

At the mouth of Roberts Creek, there is a community area with picnic tables and a breakwater.

You can click on this link to see a bit more about this tiny community.

Anyhow, every year the community gets together to paint parts of a gigantic artist-designed mandala on the cement! I loooooove mandalas, as you probably already know!

Check out some of the mandalas from past years here.

Here is a shot of one of my favourite parts of the mandalas from this year. 


If you only click on one link from this post, click on this one

It shows the creation of this year's mandala and there are TONS of photos!! Go! :)

1 comment:

  1. Those mandalas are exquisite!!! I want to beam myself up there right now!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)