Tuesday 17 April 2012

Thrift Store SCORE!

There is a World Serve Thrift Store on my way home from work.

My car likes to turn in there all by itself.

I swear that I have nothing to do with it.

Here is what I came across last week!!

  • An AMAZING lamp with fibreglass shape in mint condition: $9.99
  • A vinyl carry-on bag complete with inside pockets: $2.99
  • A patterned train case missing the mirror but oh-so-cute: $2.99
  • A milk glass soap dish with marble base (I think I'll use it to hold earrings): $1.99

SCORE!! :)

2 comments:

  1. You're a woman after my own heart, Shannon! But we already knew that, didn't we?? xox Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your finds...love the shop...my Mom always gets great stuff there...way to go girl...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)