Monday 11 March 2013

New Journal Covers

I have made up another batch of my Ready-to-go Art Journals

These really are the BEST sellers in my etsy shop. You can view the listing here. 

In the meantime, feast your eyes on some new spreads and covers!!

Same durable binding, different cover stock. This is a Kraft-coloured mat board. Ultra strong and earthy, too!

This is a sample spread from on the journals that I made: a craft book page, a wallpaper swatch (the wood-grain), a folded piece of heavy scrapbook paper, and a cottage image in behind. Lots of inspiration!
 You can gesso over the images, saving some bits for your own collage work and journalling, 
or you can journal around them 
(this is what I do and I find it is the easiest way to journal since you do not have start with an empty page!)

Another sample spread: an embroidery pattern, a striped heavy scrapbook page (I love writing along the lines on this particular paper!), and a photograph from a book that I bought (and immediately upcycled) called LOVE. 

A third sample spread: this one shows a boho-style girl on the left side -
TONS of inspiration and space for journalling!
 - and a triad of different papers on the right side.
The large dot is actually a long swatch of paper that has three dots total and is folded so that there is a little flap (for secret messages!)

Next on my list of journal batches is this same style of journal but in an 8.5 x 5.5 inch size!
Half the size and twice the portability!

I am now carrying a journal of that size in my purse with me everywhere and I just LOVE it! It is large enough to make something substantial, yet small enough to carry in my purse!

There is DEFINITELY a lack of cute 8.5 x 5.5 journals in the world, and I vow to change that!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)