Monday 18 June 2012

Don't Be Alarmed!

As you know, I am a religious blogger, posting new musings every weekday without fail.

In the upcoming weeks, however, I may not be as reliable. I am away for most of July, and starting next week will have less time to dedicate to blogging.

My summer holidays start at the end of June, and while I am planning to explore some great art, I may not blog about everything that I'm doing regularly.

Don't worry though! I'll still keep all of you lovely people in the loop regarding any big discoveries!

In the meantime, enjoy summer and step out of your comfort zone. Try an new craft or work your way into a new colour group.

xo,
Shannon

1 comment:

  1. Have a fun and relaxing summer Shannon..you have had a busy school year...:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)