Wednesday 2 May 2012

WIWO Wednesday - It's What I'm Working On

I think I told you that I'm learning to crochet...

I was inspired by this blanket that my friend Sue made a few years ago:

Colours, Patterns, Stripes - what's not to love??
I've decided that, since I can never find my slippers when I need them, that I need to have a pair for every room in my house. What better way to achieve this than to make them myself, right?

Today I'm trying to wrap my head around making some mary jane slippers for myself. And maybe for some friends and family if all goes well!

I've been on YouTube looking for the easiest-to-follow tutorials on this project.

Here is the one that I think is the best and easiest to follow.
(There are loads of them, but some are not as good as others.)

Click HERE for the video and you will be directed to YouTube.

Any chance you've made some slippers?

Post photos and send me the links!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)