Tuesday 15 May 2012

A New Little Art Journal

I subscribe to a Canadian magazine called Canadian Living. To be honest, it's nothing special. It contains a huge variety of topics including recipes, some fashion/beauty, national heroes, and health information.

But it's cheap, and sometimes the pictures in it are great for my journalling.

A little perk that came with it this month is a little recipe book for slow cooking - cute size, full of great recipes, and EXCELLENT for making into a little art journal!


I took it DIRECTLY into my studio and gesso'd it.

ahhh the wonders it will hold...!


It was pretty flimsy so I pasted a few pages together.

Now it only contains about 10 pages in total, but I think it will be perfect for a themed journal!

2 comments:

  1. You are a marvel and an inspiration, my dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol I thought you were going to say that you had the slow cooker going while working on your art !!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)