Monday 2 January 2012

Art Journal 2011 is Complete!

This journal has a bit of a history in that it was my first art journal EVER!

I rarely did art in it for the first while - just pasted in artsy things that I liked and admired.

I started the journal in 2005 and then put it aside for an entire 6 years! I found it this summer and got right into it! I had completed other journals this year and last (this one, for example), but this was the first larger one that I had tackled.

 I loved working in it and I'm going to choose the same size (9x12) for my next journal (which I have already started!!)

Without further ado, here it is - Art Journal 2011. 

1 comment:

  1. Hello Shannon!
    LOVE your Art Journal - sooo much ARTspiration. I popped over from Violette's blog and have posted your video with a link to your site on my ARTspirations page at The Art of Peace at www.suzanagaal.com - if that's ok with you?
    Love from the Land of Oz,
    Suzana

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)