Saturday 19 November 2011

My Monkey


If you've been following my blog, I often refer to a Monkey that I spend a lot of time with. I'll let you in on a little secret. My Monkey is actually my husband, but he's such a big monkey that I can't help identifying him by his true form. He has asked, in his monkey-est voice, that all references to my Monkey contain a link to show him in a different pose. Always up for a challenge, I am now going to do my best to include photos of him linked to every mention. I may be linking to businesses or websites that I have absolutely no relation to or affinity for, but I'll be doing so with only love on my mind. :D

Psst: today's my Monkey's birthday, so if you're sitting next to him on the bus, poke him in the arm.

1 comment:

Thanks for commenting! Make sure to leave your email address so that I can write back to you :)